Two small install glitches
I've installed MythDora on two machines -- one backend/frontend and one frontend-only. It works great, and the install and setup were much more seamless than with KnoppMyth.
I did encounter two small glitches, though, that required me to do some manual intervention:
First, although the setup script asked me for a primary DNS server address when using a static IP, this did not get set properly. Consequently, mythsetup was not able to download the lineups from Zap2It on the first try. I had to exit, fix the DNS settting, then rerun mythsetup.
Second, when installing my frontend-only system, mythsetup did not set the backend server address in ~/.mythtv/mysql.txt. Here, too, I had to exit and edit the file manually before the frontend-only box would access the backend server.
Neither of these was a big deal, but might be something to address in the next distribution.
Thanks for the great work on MythDora!